7th Language, Literature & Linguistics Conference (L3 2018)
Date: 25th – 26th June 2018
Venue: Hotel Fort Canning, Singapore
L3 2017 provided a forum and opportunity for delegates from 36 universities and 14 countries to share their research findings to an international audience. You may visit the following link for accepted and published papers from previous L3 conferences http://www.l3-conference.org/PriorYearsPaper.html.
The full paper submission deadline is on 30th March 2018. If you need additional time, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org as we may extend additional time on a case by case basis. We hope you can be part of L3 2018.
Briefly about L3 2018:
– Keynote Speakers:
Assoc. Prof. Bryan Carter, Director, Centre of Digital Humanities, College of Humanities, The University of Arizona, USA
Assoc. Prof. Grace Oakley, Coordinator of the Master of Teaching in Primary Education, Deputy Head of School (Education), Graduate School of Education, The University of Western Australia, Australia
– L3 2018 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2251-3566, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3574 will be published and submitted to indexing partner organizations.
– Journal on Education: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Education (JEd)- Print ISSN: 2345-7163, E-periodical: 2345-7171. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance and will be published without additional cost (digital).
– Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
– L3 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
– Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
For more information, please visit the L3 2018 website: www.l3-conference.org.
Should you require any assistance or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
For testimonials from previous L3 delegates, please visit www.youtube.com/globalstf/videos