The latest news from the AILA Research Networks are featured in the current issue of the AILA newsletter. In the 28 AILA Research Networks, language scholars and practitioners connect to identify, discuss, and solve real-world language problems.
In addition, the March 2020 newsletter informs you about:
• highlighting the key role of language at the UNESCO meeting in Hammamet
• developing AILA Tandem webinars
• exploring the AILA 2020 World Congress program, which is hot off the press
• competing for doctoral dissertation grants and inviting junior researchers to do so
• preparing for the first international symposium on AL research in Saudi Arabia
In 2020, there is an exciting set of conferences ready to be discovered in your newsletter. And, of course, it would be great to see you at the AILA 2020 World Congress in Groningen, August 9–14. Benefit from the early bird registration rate until April 15!
Please click here to view the newsletter.
- S Prev