CFP 4th International Conference on Multilingual Language Theories and Practices (MLTP2018)
We are very glad to announce the University of Valladolid will host the 4th International Conference on Multilingual Language Theories and Practices (MLTP2018) Click here in April 25-27, 2018. Call for Papers is already open up to January 15, 2018. (https://mltp18.wordpress.com/call-for-papers/).
4th International Conference on Multilingual Language Theories and Practices (MLTP2018)
• Date: April 25-27, 2018
• Location: University of Valladolid, Spain
• Venue: Faculty of Education and Social Work
• Call for Papers: January 15, 2018
• Further Information: Click here
• Annick de Houwer University of Erfurt, Germany https://www.uni-erfurt.de/en/linguistics/language-acquisition-and-multilingualism/
• Kees de Bot, Kees de Bot, University of Groningen, Netherlands http://www.rug.nl/staff/c.l.j.de.bot/
• María Luisa Pérez Cañado, University of Jaen, Spain https://www10.ujaen.es/conocenos/departamentos/filing/3419
Topics will include:
• (multiple) language acquisition and learning (L3, L4, Lx);
• psycho- and neurolinguistics of multilingualism;
• early bilingualism and heritage language development;
• speech processing in bi-/multilinguals;
• trans/multilingual language use in different contexts;
• multilingual education;
• bi-/multilingual language policies;
• literacy in multiple languages (pluriliteracy);
• intercultural and globalisation issues related to multilingualism.
We kindly invite you to submit your contributions.