Thanks for your interest in being a member with SAAL, new membership details are as follows.
SAAL Constitution on Membership
- Members of the Association shall be persons who are interested in and are actively contributing to the advancement of applied linguistics as a profession.
- All members have the right to vote.
- Membership is open at any time of the year, but all membership fees are computed from 1 September, regardless of the date of joining.
- Ordinary membership at S$20.00 for one year, or S$35 for two years
- Student membership at S$15 for one year, or S$25 for two years
- Corporate membership at S$100 for one year, or S$180 for two years
Benefits of Membership
- 10% discount on subscription to World Englishes.
- 10% discount on purchases at Pansing bookshop at RELC.
- Free copy of the AILA review.
- Free admission to SAAL talks and lectures.
- Discounts on admission to SAAL-organised seminars, colloquia and workshops.
- Discounted rate for AILA congresses.
- Access to a local and international network of applied linguists.
- Facilitate research and practice in applied linguistics.